Saturday 8 June 2013

June 2013 meeting's Show and Tell



   Well good Rainy/Windy Saturday Morning all,

  Last Wednesday evening was our last meeting of this season and I was not feeling well, so didn't make it to this meeting.  But I heard via our grapevine that it was a good meeting of food and quilters with lots of conversation and friendship.  Good stuff!

  Marj Deveau took photos for us (THANK YOU!!) and I will show them here.  I will not label any because I don't know the creators of many of these works so won't label any.  Those of you who know, know...and those of you who don't, well it doesn't matter I guess.

  Ok lets get started.
































GREAT WORK ladies.  See you in September.
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Another very great "show and tell" . Thanks for the pics!! Now I don't feel like I have missed anything! Anne O from Italy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pics!! Sorry I missed the final meeting but didn't miss the show and tell , thanks to our lovely publisher!! Miss ya'all... Anne O from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pics Marg, sorry to have missed the meeting, What wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete