Friday 6 September 2013

OUR ECQG Frex Winners!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning ALL,

  Congratulations to all of our members (and husbands) who entered their masterpieces in the Fredericton Exhibition this year.  

  My my I was so thrilled for you all when DIANNE KELLY sent me these pictures this morning.  How exciting!!  What a week for me to be "under the weather", but do these photos cheer me up? YES! and inspire? YES!  Thank you so much Dianne!  Everyone, enjoy Dianne's photo show below.


  I almost feel like I was there.  If you have not been yet, and can get to the Frex today or tomorrow, do go and see these quilts in person.



 FREX QUILTS 2013


Gwenda Mattinson's ribbon Quilt!


Doris Kilburn's blue and white!

Cecile, Darlene & Bertha - the last two as winners

Sharon Daley's black & white winner

One of many winners for Cecile

Cecile's posies was a winner

Darleen Dewar won many too - here's one

That Cecile again!

Two winners here - Eugene Mattinson(Gwenda's husband) and Darlene Dewar

Darlene's blue won - Gwenda's entry is between two of Darlene's

Jennifer's embroidered winner

Jennifer Speedy's baby quilt wins

Gwenda and Cecile win

Darlene wins - see also Sharon's and DonCole's (Ann's husband)

Sharon wins again

Appliquéd quilts - our ladies won 1st (Sharon) and 2nd (Cecile) - a tough job for the judges!

Cecile Grant's black quilt entry

Bertha's Irish Chain was also a winner

Jennifer's winning table runner

Sandra Day wins 

Sandra wins again

Sandra wins again!

Cecile wins again!


Whew, there you go everyone! 

So much talent!!

Now, if by chance we missed anyone's quilt or entry from ECQG, please send me a photo and I will publish asap.  And of course...if I made a mistake, I would appreciate correction.

Best,

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing that, Kathy.
    Great job to everyone!

    ReplyDelete