Tuesday 29 October 2013

Bus Trip to Amherst NS


    A whirlwind day was held for Guild members to go on a bus trip to Nova Scotia (approximately a 3 hour trip) and back to Fredericton to view and enjoy the NS Fibre Arts Festival.  This was a special trip in honour of our anniversary year.
   Here is a note that I received from Pat K with an enclosed photo of the bus trip...


Hi Kathy
This is the only pic that was taken during the bus trip to the Fibre Arts Festival in Amherst. I think we were having too much fun to take time for photos.
Pat 



 

  By all accounts, I heard that despite the rainy weather, the guild members had a great time!!  Thanks to Dianne K and her helpers.

If any other photos are out there from members that went please email me them and I will post them for all to see.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment