Tuesday 8 January 2013

JANUARY 2013 !!!

    Our first meeting of the new year happened on January 2nd at the Gibson Memorial Church Hall.  Despite the -18 degree temperature and -28 windchill, the attendance was high.  We are a hearty bunch that require the "fix" of our co-quilters on a regular basis.  Dianne K did a great job leading the meeting and Pat Kennedy presented the program on very short notice with aid from the scheduled speaker who was home, in bed, sick.  Great job Pat.

   The Show and Tell photos came to me yesterday, so I will publish them, but because I was not there for Show and Tell, I do not have names to publish with the pictures this month.


































       

     

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work girls. I'm so impressed that you had so many pieces to show so soon after Christmas. Amazing. (Love the little spools quilt)

    ReplyDelete