Tuesday 29 January 2013

ECQG Retreat 2013 (Part 2)



Pat Parrill has sent me some photos to share, and they are of the Show and Tell on Saturday evening that I didn't really take any photos of so GREAT and thanks Pat!!!  Janet Spurrill MC'd the event and there were lots of laugh out loud incidences!










































 I could not get the program to work properly with these pictures, but I wanted you to be able to see them.  Sorry that they are so sporadic, my apologies.


Faye Charlton also sent a few photos and I want to post them as well...

Geraldine Grey's multi-pieced blue and white quilt

Liz Richard's cutie dog runner and blue,green,brown,black quilt.  Hmmm who owns the pink love tablerunner?  Liz, Allison?  let me know.

Janet Spurril's  purple,mauve and blue quilt top.






No comments:

Post a Comment