Wednesday 13 October 2010

One word...WOW!

Evelyn, and her sister Florence, showed us what they can do with their embroidery machines, and let me tell you, it's impressive, actually it's more then impressive, it's amazing! here are some of Evelyn's pieces of art,

















































after having seen their presentation, I want an embroidery machine!!!

Evelyn will be teaching and assisting anyone interested in machine embroidery. Bring your own embroidery project and Evelyn will share her knowledge with you.

2 comments:

  1. Evelyn you are one talented woman! Your presentation was wonderful, and inspired us to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great presentation. I wish I could see the detail on the first picture. I really want to do the Jolly Holly table mat. It's simple and sweet. I must email Evelyn to see what magazine that is.

    ReplyDelete